Martes, Oktubre 11, 2016

"UNCONDITIONAL LOVE"

"UNCONDITIONAL LOVE”

I always wake up happy and Thankful Because I always feel the unconditional love. It is the kind of unconditional love that God has given to me Do you feel the same way too? Forme, we all know that the feeling of being love’d is so satisfying.

I always feel His love everyday i’m so Thankful because He always guide me and if that way, I feel that He really loves me. I fell the very true and Uconditional. Love only to our sarviour. I’m always feeling blessed after going to Church i’m always happy and excited to hear the words of God. He always love me, ever If I have so Many sins. I’m very thankful to Him For the blessings He is giving.
I’m always, praying to Feel His love. Every time I eat, never forget to thank Him I Know He’S always with me where ever I go. And I Know He is in yours too.

CREDIT GOOGLE.com


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento