Miyerkules, Oktubre 12, 2016

THIS IS MY STORY WHEN I WAS A BEGINNER ON PLAYING VOLLEYBALL.


    THIS IS MY STORY WHEN I WAS A BEGINNER ON PLAYING VOLLEYBALL.



First, im playing this game, just beacause of my mom
She was a volleyball from the past through years, maybe i've hereditary to her. She reach palarong pambansa with her team mates. She always teach me when i was a child. Last 3 years my mom was captured her baby inside her, its because of me, i get mad of it.


Whe  i go to manila form caloocan, i started to join on sports clinic and i started to train my self to hone my skills. I was received an award winning title as the "Best leadership and most valuable player" i never ever thought i have this lucky award. Its opportunity for me because i wasn't received it if my skills doesn't work. Thats my first medal on volleyball.


When i finally learn how to spike. Im always playing with may team mates and other friends. Thats the first day i started to talk jonathan. Im always playing with them, were just going to set a time for the schedule as always. Hehehe.


I never thought i was the libero in team parang. Cause i know how to spike, maybe im expert becomea receiving ball. So that why they choose as the libero. Me and my team was join milo olympics on that time 2014 - 2015. 


I'd been received an award winning title as the champion on 1 day league tiera palaro. I never thought my team mates deserves this luckiest award for us. All what im doing is for my mom. She's my inpiration becomes volleyball.


When i was in grade 9, i join to mrs. Veragarw's organization. The YMC, youth for mary and christ. Were always talking about God words, God commandments, im always attending rosary setion everyday to pray whatever i want to pray. Our team is the representative of MAPARI, which we call Marikina, pasig, rizal. Me  and my team was received an award winning title as the champion Against Highway hills high school.


Im happy to join on that league because me and my team mates received an award, 1rst place, im happy also because the competi is strong. 


They are my YMC family, (youth for mary and christ) I couldn't see them now. Beacuse im in other school now.


Im glad that i am the one who chosen as the libero of team nangka. I never forget that moment, "unforgettable moment". I've a lot of friends on their team. I never forget alot of moment.


This is my team called " cluster 6 " im happy to be with them, Im very proud to jonathan because he've his medal as the mitical 6,


Hi to my supportive friends, myla acosta. She support my team
 until the end of the game.


This two men are the most important in my life. Tj is my cousin who invited me to learn a alot of volleyball skills. He's the reason why im standing as a student atlete now. Jonathan is my inspiration in my life. Whatever i do, im always thingking him. He never let me down, he always try his best for me whatever iwant.


This is my team were join on a church game, my team called SMI. They are the team who has an team, they are never indiviualy doing their jobs on court. They doing it as a team work. They aren't selfish, they give what they have to you.

         

I do what i learn to game for the team. But i need to be consistent because they was hope i could raise them up to win that game.


This was the time were my team was eliminate on championship game


I need to thank all of them to support me team, they are the cheerer, yeller and everything,


They are volleyball players also. 


They supporting my team against CFC. 

                   

My team is awarded as the 1st place of the game. Its okay for me and for my team. Beacuse its a game.


This is the time, my team have to received the 1st place medal and trophy.


We're the team YMC, the representative of of MAPARI.
PHS (YMC) VOLLEYBALL TEAM.


This was the time was RCM defeated by PHS volleyball team.


Its been a year with him so happy. After all the fightness we have done, We never forget each one cause he love me and i love him. Im glad that i meet man who makes me happy as always, who makes me laugh, who makes me perfect, who makes stronger than before. He kiss me when im sad, when im anger of him. He never let me cry and he never let me hurt by others. He protecting me wherever i go, whatever i do. He comfort me before, he used his two hand to hug me to feel the love. I never forget the days of moment, he kiss me on my head by his red lips before the game.


We're always communicate by cellphones wherever we go. I can't ever escape by his hand because he secure me, he want, he knew all what i am doing. He always feel uncomfortable beacuse im not with him. He want to hold my hand as always. He's my superman when i'd sick. He want i am protected always.


Even we're fighting just beacuse of simple and small thing. I always break up with him everytime i see his messenger full of messages by girls. Im kinda jealousing. But he always said its friends only. And he's crying when i get angry of him. He's very loyal men, that's why i loved him so much.


The day before the game of SMI against CFC. He hug me so tight. He said he love me so badly. I said, i love you, he said i love you too. 


That'ss the time when i love him so much but he never know about it. But i don't know he love me too on that time. But now, were in a relationship. I love him so much. I said to him i like to meet him my mom and sisters coming soon. He want to be architecture when  he grew up. And he said " i establish big and awesome house for you, i build it for our future. "








3 komento:

  1. I'm glad that you have found your inspiration(s): volleyball and Jonathan. I'm happy for the two of you. I'm also hoping you'll become a professional volleyball player someday and be able to reach your dreams!

    TumugonBurahin